The academic year runs from June to April, and is divided into two semesters:
- Ist semester from June – September
- IInd semester from October – March/april
The admission process for the next academic year begins in December. Forms can be collected from school office between 09:00 am – 04:00 pm (02:00 – 03:00 pm lunch hour). Online application facility is also available.
Parents must submit the following documents along with a completely filled application form:
- Copy of the Birth certificate and / or passport
- Copy of the last Report Card
- Transfer Certificate
- 3 passport size photos of the student and one each of the parent
The school has an open door policy and will offer students a place in a class they deem fit for the student depending on his readiness for a particular class.
Selection is based on an interview of the student as well as parent with the Senior Management Team comprising the Directors and Principal as well as the results of the readiness test that the student must write before the admission is finalized.
The dates of the readiness test will be announced by last week of March and intimated to the parents well in advance.
- KG: Interview with student and parent to assess basic motor development, social and self help skills
- Class I-V: Student will need to show mastery of basic concepts covered in the previous class in
English, Maths and II language (Hindi/ Urdu)
- Class VI-VIII: Student will need to show mastery of basic concepts covered in the previous class in English, Maths, Science and II language( Hindi/ Urdu)