Why choose IIS ?
- Small class size, with average teacher- student ratio of 1:15
- Differentiated instruction for mixed- ability integrated class room
- Remedial/special classes on needs basis
- ICT enabled Wi-Fi connected class rooms
- CCTV, 24/7 Security
- Well- equipped labs for study of Science, Maths, Computer, Life Science & Language
- Russain, Spanish also offered as 2nd Language
- Training for international Olympiads and science fairs
- A Library that is regularly enriched
- Sports facility on and off campus
- Regular health checkups
- Vibrant student life with a host of clubs and CCAs
- Well qualified and trained multicultural staff
- Ongoing professional development for staff
- Strong school-parent partnership
- Open door admission policy
- Scholarships available to meritorious students
- Pedagogy is supported by material from i-Discovery, Extramarks and Nishals Math Lab.
The various clubs in the school are:
• Book Worms United : Reading club
• Galileo’s Group : Astronomy club
• The Green Patrol : Nature club
• The Bards : Literary club
• The Mathemagicians : The Math club
• Questia : The Science club
• Helping Hands : The Social Service club
• Cine Fans : The Move club
• Photography club
The school also offers international exposure, with students participating in science fairs, Olympiad and various cultural festivals around the globe.
Ample opportunities for development of leadership skills are provided to students as they are elected to a student council and learn the basics of good governance by organizing and managing school events and functions.
The elected body comprising school captain and vice captain, sports captain and vice captain, the four house captains and vice captains, presidents of various clubs.
The council is involved in behavior management of students, managing assembly, dispersal and break -time discipline, and organizing school events.
The student council has a voice in choosing programmes serves on the school magazine “Musings” editorial board and represents the student body at board meetings.